All Time Favorites Home Page
How to reply to new client inquiries:
READ THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT FIRST (CLICK HERE)
Here is how to read a NEW CLIENT INQUIRY received to you via email
More Notes on how to respond:
1. Read the email and see if the request matches what you provide and you are available on the date requested.
2. Respond by clicking your mouse on the appropriate web link within the email.
Respond QUICKLY as only the first few vendors (5-15) that respond will be allowed to
get the client information (this is to not irritate the client with too many responses).
3. DO NOT JUST HIT REPLY TO THE EMAIL as no human reads the replies.
4. IF the links do NOT show up in your email are not clickable then go to our website at
this link enter in the Event Item Number, your Vendor ID and other information the form asks for (ALL of these numbers should be within the original email you received from us). Also notify us that you can't click on links by telling us what email program you have in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name and vendor ID# and phone#.
5. Usually within 15 minutes between 9 AM and 9 PM CST you will receive a response with the client and event details. You will usually not receive an email response between 9PM and 8 AM Central Time as the system is running maintenance and checking the data entries from the day before.
HOW TO RESPOND TO CLIENTS WHEN YOU GET THE CLIENT NAME/PHONE#
Thank you for your inquiry into our [name of product/service] for [their event date].
You were referred from www.alltimefavorites.com
To assist you please visit our website at
and then call us to check pricing/availability for your date.
We have been in business for over 20 years with .....[talk about clients and events you have done]
Thank you very much again for your inquiry.
After emailing them 1-2 times you may want to call them.
The client is notified that vendors can call them if they do not respond to vendor emails.
I suggest calling the client after emailing 1-2 times just to ask if they have questions.
THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK a client are:
1. When are you planning on shopping for [your service] ?
2. When would you like me to contact you back and do you prefer email or by phone?
These questions above work wonders and show the client you really appreciate their time.
If you have more tips please email them to brianNOSP@alltimefavorites.com
Please take out the NOSP in the email address when sending the email
(we did this to stop spammers)
Here is our main home page if you wish to call us.
(C) 2002 All Time Favorites
All Rights Reserved.